LMX Lightweight Motorcross Builds
Custom builds availilable. The highest performance bike of its type on the market. The bike (including battery) is built from the ground-up in house with many differenct options available.
Engineered in France, built in Australia by riders for riders.
- Weight: 36-38kg depending on components set
- Top speed: 35mph /55kph or 75km/h (dependent on sprocket size)
- Max climb angle: 45°
- Motor type: BLDC (Brushless DC electric motor)
- Range : max 80km/3H offroad - typical 50km/2h offroad
- Wheel base : 1230mm
- Head tube angle : 68-65°
- Suspenion travel : 220mm rear, 200mm front
- Material : Steel
- Complete frame kit weight : 10,2kg
- Wheel size : 26" front, 24" rear
- Seat height: 85cm (with 240mm rear shock) / 83cm (with a 220mm)
- Controller: KBS72121X (100A peak, 40A nominal current)
- Battery : 72v / 21 Ah (between 2 and 3 hours range)
- Peak power : 6000w
- Continuous power : 3000w
- Our bikes are designed to be set up with standard components from DH / Freeride
- We offer big brands on the suspension, tyres, braking.