LMX Lightweight Motorcross Builds
This is an electric motorbike, without pedals. Designed for off-road use on private property or where regular motorbikes are allowed to be ridden. Many MTB trails do not allow this type of bike so its important to understand before purchasing.
Custom builds availilable. The highest performance bike of its type on the market. The bike (including battery) is built from the ground-up in house with many differenct options available.
Engineered in France, built in Australia by riders for riders.
- Weight: 36-38kg depending on components set
- Top speed: 35mph /55kph or 75km/h (dependent on sprocket size)
- Max climb angle: 45°
- Motor type: BLDC (Brushless DC electric motor)
- Range : max 80km/3H offroad - typical 50km/2h offroad
- Wheel base : 1230mm
- Head tube angle : 68-65°
- Suspenion travel : 220mm rear, 200mm front
- Material : Steel
- Complete frame kit weight : 10,2kg
- Wheel size : 26" front, 24" rear
- Seat height: 85cm (with 240mm rear shock) / 83cm (with a 220mm)
- Controller: KBS72121X (100A peak, 40A nominal current)
- Battery : 72v / 21 Ah (between 2 and 3 hours range)
- Peak power : 6000w
- Continuous power : 3000w
- Our bikes are designed to be set up with standard components from DH / Freeride
- We offer big brands on the suspension, tyres, braking.